Good Shepherd Retirement Village
1–5 City Road, Ringwood, Victoria
Our retirement village at Ringwood offers independent living just across the road from the church. It consists of 23 two-bedroom units, either with a single garage or carport. It also has a residents' centre for exclusive use by the residents and their guests.
Our village was constructed in 1984. A comprehensive refurbishment program is nearly completed, with all available units equipped with new kitchens and bathrooms, and quality finishes throughout.
Our manager Sharon loves the village and its residents and she (or a relief staff person) is onsite daily. The office is across the road at 2 City Road.
Features of the village include:
- 24-hour care available through an electronic ‘Care Alert’ system
- close to public transport, shopping and swimming pool complex
- an ‘occupancy agreement’ contract, rather than expensive real estate purchase costs
- fully maintained units serviced by management, including front gardens
- units keenly and competitively priced for purchase
- a caring, Christian environment in quiet, peaceful surrounds.
Please telephone the village manager, Sharon Ghalayini, on 0409 008 259.
Grey hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life (Proverbs 16:31)