WORSHIP AT RINGWOOD
57 Wantirna Road, Ringwood, Victoria
(03) 9870 7054
Every Sunday - 9.00 am
WORSHIP AT KNOX
646 Burwood Highway, Knoxfield, Victoria
(03) 9801 5127
1st, 2nd, 3rd & 5th Sundays - 11.00 am
4th Sunday - 6.00 pm
Worship is central to who we are as people of God. We aspire to loving others as God has loved us and to share the Good News of Jesus.
At both Ringwood and Knox we believe we have a lot to offer: the peace and assurance of God’s grace, opportunities for worship and fellowship and caring communities. That makes welcoming people all the easier! Every week, before and after services, members and our pastor greet all who come to worship together.
If you are a visitor you will be greeted with a smile and invited to stay for a cuppa afterwards. Children are always welcome and will be invited to join any activities happening on the day.
Pastor Peter and our pastoral assistants are always available for follow-up contact if you are seeking more involvement or pastoral and spiritual care. We’d love to welcome you, so please come and join us.
Other worship involvement
Pastor Peter provides pastoral care and/or worship services:
- for residents of Martin Luther Homes, Boronia, a retirement village and aged-care facility run by the German Lutheran Church
- at Good Shepherd Lutheran Primary School and Luther College, Croydon
- to the residents of our Good Shepherd Retirement Village, Ringwood
- at Wantirna Health palliative care and Geriatric Medicine hospital.
Other worshipping communities
- At Ringwood we provide a worship venue for the local Haka Chin Christians from Myanmar.
- At Knox we provide a worship venue for Glory Place, an Asian prayer community.
Talk to us about
- Pastoral Care
Meet Ian, one of our members
When my wife and I came to Ringwood, we were made to feel extremely welcome and so we stayed. We were also blessed to have our three children accepted into Luther College and Good Shepherd Lutheran Primary School. Over the past 30 years we have always been made to feel very welcome and have been blessed with many friends both in worship and socially. Worship on Sundays always gives me a lift spiritually. I enjoy the interaction, meeting and greeting and the ongoing relationships. I love to sing, especially when the young members are playing in the band.